Add colour to your plate with this gorgeous hummus. Let’s go straight to the recipe;
- 300g raw beetroot
- 1 x 400g tin of chickpeas
- 1 heaped tablespoon of ground cumin
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- Top the leaves of the beets, leaving just an inch. Leave the roots intact. Wash in cold water. Add to a pot of boiling water and cook until tender. Once cooked, remove and peel immediately.
2. Add everything into the blender & whizz until smooth.
3. Season to taste. Add everything into a bowl and enjoy. If you aren’t going to eat all in one go, this freezes well.
Easy as that.